Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Auntie's back

Happy New Year!

How's been everybody? Auntie's blog is back with a fresh start. My precious Goblin tribe from Lorwyn is long gone now and it's time for new challenges.

I've been out of MTG for couple of months, and so was Auntie's Hovel. I visited the local MTG store today to check what's new and I'm planning a new deck. Probably zombies or Zendikar vampires. I have no intentions of beating a Jund deck, I want to play more casual this time and less tournament play. This year's Worlds looks tasty, but I'm not sure I'm gonna participate the Nationals. Too much Jund decks, raw play and less money for me to spend on cards.

So, that's it. I'll try to push this 'fresh start' this year and be more active with the blog. Probably re-design is a good idea.

Have a nice MTG year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search