Sunday, January 18, 2009

CONFLUX Visual Spoiler

Finally, the Conflux visual spoiler is out on the official Magic: The Gathering website. I was following the spoilers on MTG Salvation website from the first day they were published and I'm happy to finally see some complete cards.

Although, I already found my favorite Conflux cards, I'll try to pick few which are included in today's visual spoiler (because my cards aren't). Let's start with these five (randomly picked) cards.

Hellkite Hatchling. Attack of the Dragons, heh? I like this Devour 1 thing. Four mana. And let's say you devour a Mogg Fanatic and you already have a Hissing Iguanar. That's already two damage to target player.

Great Epser counter target spell card. Pretty good. Well, maybe if it was a common...

It would be perfect if it dealt damage equal to it's power or toughness. It's just to slow, but I think it's okay for draft. Anyway, I like the card art.

It's like a Wrath of God, but you keep your soldiers alive and kicking. I like it. It makes me wanna play a white deck.

The mana cost sounds scarry. Just like the things it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search