Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rise of Esper?

I have a Esper deck, built on the intro pack Esper Artifice. This Shard is my favorite, interesting to play, but it seems that is far from competitive. It's a bit slow, with creatures which are easy to be killed and it requires a lot of counter strategy that can screw up the tournament play even more.

But, now three cards are changing my plans for investing in this kind of deck. So, I might be buying some new cards after all. Check them out below:

A life gain defender with 6 toughness plus flying? Oh my, this can be awesome.

Just imagine what could you possibly destroy with this on. And if you have enough mana, you can take two big beasts at once.My favorite. You can return anything you want, and put Sharuum The Hegemon into play, and there you are, return another artifact from your graveyard to play. Awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search