Sunday, February 8, 2009

Conflux aftershock

Well, Conflux is officially out. I played on the pre-release event and I still don't know what I'm gonna do about the release, because I'm a little bit low on cash. I never played worse deck on limited. For the first time, I played Bant, with a awful deck, but that was the maximum I could pull off the cards I got.

For the first time after a long period, I lost all the matches, finishing with a "bye", leaving the event with the release. The only valueble card I got was the Noble Hierarch which I'm gonna trade for Banefire or Voracious Dragon.

Bant is really cool, but it's definetly something I wouldn't play. The exalted abillity is very, very cool but it's just not for me. I like red and burn.

I got few cool Naya cards that can be used for fun Naya budget deck, I'll try to compile a deck list soon and if it turn out to be competitive I might be playing Naya (if it's too hard to find the two damn cards I need).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search